1. During the MotoNostalgia festival, the security company Ares Security, ensures everything is in order and under control. We kindly ask you to follow their guidelines and in case you need help, turn to them.
2. Parking is free for cars and motorcycles.
3. Strolling, walking or running on the circuit track (including during the race breaks) is strictly prohibited in order to ensure the safety of all parties. Entering the circuit track area is only permitted to the organising team and to holders of the special MotoNostalgia press pass.
4. Glass packaging is prohibited at the LaitseRallyPark territory.
5. Visitors with a motorcycle are prohibited from using the race track unauthorised.
6. Photographing and filming at the MotoNostalgia festival is allowed. Flying drones has to be authorised by the Aviation Authority and the MotoNostalgia organiser.
7. We recommend taking some cash with you. You can pay by card for food and at the ticket office but many other services and traders only accept cash.
8. MotoNostalgia timetable will be exhibited in different places at Porsche Ring.
We wish you a wonderfully nostalgic experience!