1. During the MotoNostalgia festival, the security company Ares Security, ensures everything is in order and under control. We kindly ask you to follow their guidelines and in case you need help, turn to them.
2. Motorcyclists whose bike doesn't have access to the exhibition area due to their youth can park their bikes on asphalt for free close to the exhibition area.
3. Cars can be parked for a 2€ fee on the LaitseRallyPark territory. Exiting the parking area makes your ticket invalid. We ask for your understanding and not to park cars to prohibited areas next to roads as these can obstruct the free movement of the emergency team to reach someone in need of emergency help on time.
4. Visitors who only wish to visit the antiques' fair, can enter the fair for free. Other price information can be found HERE.
5. Climbing onto the race fence, placing your children to sit or putting your bags or other things there is prohibited at MotoNostalgia for security reasons.
6. Strolling, walking or running on the race track (including during the race breaks) is strictly prohibited in order to ensure the safety of all parties. Entering the race track area is only permitted to the organising team and to owners of the special MotoNostalgia press pass.
7. We ask everyone to be alert and careful at the exhibition area when moving around motorcycles and walking routes.
8. Glass packaging is prohibited at the LaitseRallyPark territory.
9. Visitors/participants who wish to arrive on the Saturday before the event, can enter from 15:00. Overnighters can accommodate themselves at the nearby camping area with a swimming possibility for free.
10. Visitors with a motorcycle are prohibited from using the race track unauthorised.
11. Photographing and filming at the MotoNostalgia festival is allowed. Flying drones and filming with them is only allowed with a special MotoNostalgia permit.
12. MotoNostalgia festival Ambulance car is located behind the Go-karting house, next to the race track start passage.
13. There are outhouses on the LaitseRallyPark territory. You can also use the toilet inside the Go-karting house which costs 50 cents and visitors of the Traffic Town can use the toilet located there.
14. We recommend taking some cash with you. You can pay by card for food and at the ticket office but many other services and traders only accept cash.
15. MotoNostalgia punctual timetable will be exhibited in different places at LaitseRallyPark. Race results will be shown in the left wing of the Tribune building, on the outside wall of the HQ.
We wish you a wonderfully nostalgic experience!