TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To attend the fair as a trader, it is recommended to register as one beforehand through the online registration form. All pre-registered traders will have a guaranteed place at the fair.
2. After registration, we will email the trader an Invoice for the trading place. The trading place will be confirmed after we have received the trading fee on our account and after this, your name will be added to the trader's list on the MotoNostalgia website.
3. One trading place (4x8 m or 8x4 m in measurements) costs 30 €. Trading places are located on an asphalt-covered ground.
4. It is allowed to trade with antiques, such as vintage technology, property and everything related to those. It is strictly forbidden to trade with any kind of cut-and-thrust weapons or fire-arms, explosives or parts of those also objects similar to any kind of weapons or explosives (replicas). Ban on sale is effective nevertheless those above-mentioned items are deactivated or not, nor if they have sales permission or not.
5. Visitors have free entry to the fairground. Entrance to the MotoNostalgia exhibition area for a fee, you can find the ticket information here.
6. A registered trader can pass their place on if they wish to do so, by advising us via email or give up their place up to 10 days before the event. If we are informed timely about the retraction, the participation fee will be refunded. Being too late, a refund will not be authorised.
7. Borders of the trading places are marked with tape on the ground and are not numbered. Anyone can choose a suitable trading place available upon arrival.
8. Traders can start gathering at LaitseRallyPark the Saturday before the event from 15:00. Entrance through the main gate, under the barrier, until Sunday morning at 8:00. On Sunday morning, after 8:00, traders can access the fairground through the parking area. Please follow the guidelines.
9. There is a MotoNostalgia instructor in place on Saturday from 15:00 until 21:00, on Sunday from 8:00. In all questions, you can also turn to the Ares Security security guard. On Saturday as of 20:00, there is a manned surveillance team in place for your wellbeing and safety.
10. NB! The trading places are located on an asphalt-covered ground, therefore fixing tents with pickets or any other hole punching items is not permitted. We ask you to place some extra weight in the tent though because strong winds can start lifting the tents.