MOTONOSTALGIA 2022 RACE RULES
1. The retro race at the old-timer motorcycle festival MotoNostalgia 2022 will take
place on Sunday, July 24th approximately
between 12:00 and 15:30. We kindly ask you to park your bike to the exhibition
area when you arrive at the festival so that you can move to the start of the
race on time. Please follow the instructions of the organisers at all times.
2. The race will be held in a sprint format where contestants start their race one by one after every minute and the race will be timed. Race results will be published on the information point wall.
3. There are 11 different racing categories at the MotoNostalgia race. Take-offs will take place starting from the motorcycles that have the smallest cubature.
Racing categories are as follows:
- Mopeds up to 50ccm
- Solo bikes up to 200ccm
- Three-wheeled motorbikes
- Solo bikes up to 350ccm
- Sidecar motorcycles up to 350ccm
- Female motorcyclists
- Solo bikes up to 750ccm
- Sidecar motorcycles up to 750ccm
- Monster class
- Solo sport bikes
- Sport bikes with a sidecar
4. Schedule of the take-offs will be published on-site on information stands together with broadcasted calls for the following race class contestants to move to the start/take-off area of the race. The green flag marks the start of the race. The chequered flag marks the finish. The red flag is waved to announce that the race must be stopped immediately.
5. To recognise yourself with the race track, the track will be open for warm-up races from 10:30 until 11:30. Taking part is voluntary. You are allowed to take part only if you have registered and already received your racing number.
- The purpose of the warm-up race is to recognise yourself with the track, during which you will ride through two circuits.
- Motorcyclists will be entering the track for the warm-up race one by one, after every 30 seconds.
6. Wearing a helmet at the
race is mandatory. Without one, you will not be allowed to race.
8. Racing under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not permitted. If intoxication is detected before the race, you will be eliminated from the race.
9. Racing is only allowed for persons over 12 years of age. Underage contestants can race with written permission from their parent(s).
10. We would like to remind you that over speeding is an option. Every contestant selects the appropriate speed for themselves to pass the track.
11. The final race will be held in a different format during which the ultimate final three between all the class winners will be determined. It will be held in front of the Tribune building on the straight part of the track. The vehicle for the final race will be enabled by the MotoNostalgia organising team, what it is exactly, will be clarified before the final race. Every class winner is an award winner, special prizes for the final three.
We wish you a nice time and an enjoyable nostalgic race. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the organising team.
Phone: +372 508 9038